Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Spring 2022

17 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

springthreadrecordinlargepartduetobubbler86 

:)  

Well you have the #2 spot,,,,just sayin.  But yes, I am a big mouth.  I enjoy the old days of MUCH more convo.   We could easily go through a dozen pages a day back then.  Impossible to keep up but a lot more info flowing.   A lot of it was DT doing DT things. 

23 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Well you have the #2 spot,,,,just sayin.  But yes, I am a big mouth.  I enjoy the old days of MUCH more convo.   We could easily go through a dozen pages a day back then.  Impossible to keep up but a lot more info flowing.   A lot of it was DT doing DT things. 

Thing is, the thread is much more active now than it was a few years ago. 

DT is back in force in OT. 

Today was a beautiful day to spend at Hershey Park with my family. Low humidity with a slight breeze made it ideal for me. It was warm enough for the water park and cool enough to make the lines bearable for the rides. The crowd was a little less than full, so the lines were reasonable, and then it cleared out for the last hour, which meant no wait for the last few rides!

Just now, Blizzard of 93 said:

Today was a beautiful day to spend at Hershey Park with my family. Low humidity with a slight breeze made it ideal for me. It was warm enough for the water park and cool enough to make the lines bearable for the rides. The crowd was a little less than full, so the lines were reasonable, and then it cleared out for the last hour, which meant no wait for the last few rides!

Does anyone remember where the Canyon River Rapids ride was located at Hershey Park years ago?
I was trying to place it today, but I couldn’t recall where it used to be at the park.