• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Summer 2021

39 minutes ago, MrFreeze6298 said:

@Bubbler86 Good morning American friend, tomorrow morning we are expecting some morning coolness in the North West of France, sometimes temperatures will be below 40°F while in the afternoon we will be above 70°F

Hello,  Your temps are close to ours this mid week.  A bit colder under 40 though.  We had at least one town in PA, Bradford, get to 36 this AM.   Some of us are loving this weather. 

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Hello,  Your temps are close to ours this mid week.  A bit colder under 40 though.  We had at least one town in PA, Bradford, get to 36 this AM.   Some of us are loving this weather. 

as we are in June we hate, at the same time the French are known to be grumblers lol

But Bradford is a city located in altitude

Just now, MrFreeze6298 said:

as we are in June we hate, at the same time the French are known to be grumblers lol

But Bradford is a city located in altitude

The French are grumblers?  LOL.  This board (as a whole, not so much here) has some grumblers.  Maybe there are from France?  Yea, Bradford is the North Pole of PA :-). 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

The French are grumblers?  LOL.  This board (as a whole, not so much here) has some grumblers.  Maybe there are from France?  Yea, Bradford is the North Pole of PA :-). 

it was complicated to find this forum but at least I am happy because I can talk with people about American weather, you don't really have a hot summer climate in PA?

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

The center of the ridge (Blue H!) never even shows on the 12Z GFS TT Panels.  A bit of an east trend on our hands here.  Corresponds to much more rain/cooler temps for both of us next week. 

come on man............i ask for 1 week of no rain and mid to high 80s. You're killin me smalls :D

22 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Ha well I'm a bit of of a PA geography goon.  One of my great claims to fame is being able to write the names of all 67 counties on a blank map.  I know I know, I'm pretty special.

That’s actually incredible. One time while I was having trouble falling asleep I tried to remember the names of all 67 but only got to 62 or 63, but I don’t know if I could do the map.

• Thanks 1

Just now, sauss06 said:

come on man............i ask for 1 week of no rain and mid to high 80s. You're killin me smalls :D

LOL.  You might get your 80's regardless.  Just no 90's at least.   But as I tell Voyager, don't shoot the model worshiper!   I am sure you will be able to sleep well after the EC comes out with its Death Valley forecast. 

5 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

The center of the ridge (Blue H!) never even shows on the 12Z GFS TT Panels.  A bit of an east trend on our hands here.  Corresponds to much more rain/cooler temps for both of us next week. 

Crazy how fast that flipped. Days that are really only ~150 hours out went from being modeled to be in the mid-90s to barely touching 70 in a matter of a couple runs.

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

LOL.  You might get your 80's regardless.  Just no 90's at least.   But as I tell Voyager, don't shoot the model worshiper!   I am sure you will be able to sleep well after the EC comes out with its Death Valley forecast. 

:thumbsup:

Though i slept well last night with the windows open. 

I am enjoying this weather honestly. However If you can just get me sun and mid to high 80s Thursday through Sunday i'd be happy

3 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

:thumbsup:

Though i slept well last night with the windows open. 

I am enjoying this weather honestly. However If you can just get me sun and mid to high 80s Thursday through Sunday i'd be happy

The new GFS does form a ridge over the Midland for the weekend...which is a much drier weekend look than before. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

I concur.  No maps so I do not get a tomato splattered all over my virtual head.   100's pushing toward the Canada border in the Mid West. 

This Pacific Northwest heat wave early next week could be historic, and that’s now 3 regions of the country with historic June heat waves.

Just now, TimB84 said:

This Pacific Northwest heat wave early next week could be historic, and that’s now 3 regions of the country with historic June heat waves.

Is this were we point out that for us to be cool (snowy in the winter), they have to pay?   Although we are not concurrently cool at that point, its not H and H here. 116....112

image.png.d3ab710ff3bc5ee52e685535cb4eee4a.png