12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
NYC/PHL Dec 26-27 Potential - Part 4

am19psu

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The EURO and GFS are far from equal in my opinion. The EURO is the Home Run Model and history clearly and easily backs that up.

Models change. The GFS has clearly closed the gap since the upgrade in July. Euro is still the best, but it's not overwhelming like it was as recently as last winter.

Very disappointing trends today for sure...I think it's likely that the Euro goes east as well, and if it does I'm officially giving up on this threat. I have to say that I will be majorly disappointed in the Euro if it turns out to be wrong after consistently showing a major storm for 6-7 runs in a row, and I'll likely doubt anything that it says more than 72 hours out for the rest of this winter.

I agree with Isotherm..this has been the most frustrating two weeks of model tracking that I've ever experienced.

That should be the case for all snowstorms since the 75 mile axis of heavy snow can't be determined usually until you get less that 72 hours from the event. For rainstorms its different, the New Year's Storm will be rain (and may cause problems with the winter classic) even if it is off by 200 miles. My motto: 'Always remember President's Day Week 1989.'

Archived