• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Back to Back Major Synoptic Snowstorms!

1 minute ago, SnowLover22 said:

my drunk self is just worried that is all. It is a step toward the nam. 850s trended warmer. 

Geneva is looking great.  I'd be very leery if I lived south of a line from Ithaca to Norwich to the Albany area. I know we in Central NY are sweating teeny bullets with that ice line moving closer...especially with the lackluster winter we've had.

• Like 1

Just now, TugHillMatt said:

Geneva is looking great.  I'd be very leery if I lived south of a line from Ithaca to Norwich to the Albany area. I know we in Central NY are sweating teeny bullets with that ice line moving closer...especially with the lackluster winter we've had.

i'm not sweating at all cause Im certain that line ain't making it anywhere near me, lol!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

We are in the perfect spot for model shapeshifting games...almost square in the middle of snowfall distribution for most runs. 

• Like 3