• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

9 minutes ago, MJO812 said:

You never get screwed up there. Must be great always getting 70+ inches every winter.

I think maybe at 17 inches for the winter here. Who knows how it will finish.

Besides, I was joking. My beef with the Mid-Atlantic posters is they are such snobs about others posting in their subforum. So unwelcoming...so I chuckle at their demise. Totally in jest though. I truly would be excited for them if they got a storm as it's been rough there.

Sorry if I offended you.

2 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

100"+ or bust. 

It's funny...last winter we got 80 inches but it did not "feel" like we got "that much" snow. That's where winters with snowpack do it for me. If you get 80 inches total but each snow melts the next day...for me that's not winter.

Might have to adjust though...

2 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

It's funny...last winter we got 80 inches but it did not "feel" like we got "that much" snow. That's where winters with snowpack do it for me. If you get 80 inches total but each snow melts the next day...for me that's not winter.

Might have to adjust though...

Once lake erie freezes im cheering for a WNW/NW event for you tug. You haven't even been in a real LES event yet. Something like this would do it for you.

https://www.weather.gov/buf/lesEventArchive?season=2010-2011&event=C

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Once lake erie freezes im cheering for a WNW/NW event for you tug. You haven't even been in a real LES event yet. Something like this would do it for you.

https://www.weather.gov/buf/lesEventArchive?season=2010-2011&event=C

Thanks!!! I experienced the best one yet for that 1 hour a few weeks ago where we got like 4 inches in an hour. Would love to see an event like that soon!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

GFS looked good in its medium-LR with Clipper after clipper, good to get everyone involved, bad if you want a sustained flow..lol

I think most of us at this point will be happy to just get the grass covered! Lol 

I enjoy events where everyone can get involved. Reallllllly hoping to see what a good Clipper pattern looks like in Upstate New York. It will be my first!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CNY_WX said:

0.7 inches of snow this morning with 0.39 liquid. Checking my Ring camera it looks like it flipped from rain to snow around 2:30 AM. Snow is virtually over right now, waiting to see what we’ll get tonight and tomorrow. 

I was up late watching tv...there was some wet flakes mixing in around 1 am or so here. Probably didnt start sticking for a while after that.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

I think maybe at 17 inches for the winter here. Who knows how it will finish.

Besides, I was joking. My beef with the Mid-Atlantic posters is they are such snobs about others posting in their subforum. So unwelcoming...so I chuckle at their demise. Totally in jest though. I truly would be excited for them if they got a storm as it's been rough there.

Sorry if I offended you.

I am at 19.8" for season IMBY. Given the gruel falling now, probably could round off to 20" for season...