• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    JAZZOVER
    Newest Member
    JAZZOVER
Fall/Winter Banter - Football, Basketball, Snowball?

John1122

On 3/18/2021 at 10:39 AM, Greyhound said:

I know it's been said before, but I have to say it again......the new radar that the NWS put out not too long ago is just plain God-awful.  It's worse than the old dial-up days of the internet.

^THIS TBH^

Radar is slick when nothing is going on. Streets are underlaid and all dual pole products are there. Any weather bogs down the system though. LOL it ain't vendors pinging nws servers. Casual users can't get a page to download.

In other bitter met face news, Wichita State choked away the game at the end. If any of our teams (everyone on this forum) choke like that we'll have cows. I forgot to change my bracket so hopefully Drake beats USC, lol!

On the bright side it eliminates the personal conflict of a Wichita State vs Kansas game. Good luck to everyone here!

I have three brackets: Kansas, Tennessee, and Michigan. Two are somewhat wish-cast and one is a forecast. Probably should have done an Alabama and Baylor, but I guess keep 'em different conferences. 

From NWS Reno

505536357_bracketmeme.jpg.3c86ab5201063133a40f737dfb301688.jpg

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...

Got my first COVID shot Monday.Man,that just sucked the life out of me until today,no energy, just wanted to stay in bed.I didn't feel nothing when she gave the shot until later that night,felt like someone kept giving me a frog in my arm for about 24 hrs.

I'm not looking forward to the booster shot in 2 weeks,that's gonna suck i bet every thing i'm hearing.

Chances are the second will be easier. I'm hearing it's one or the other, not both. What brand did you receive? 

I got Moderna and have been fully vaccinated for a week. First was uneventful, just a sore arm. Second was actually less sore. However I was so sleepy the next day. Still retained moderate energy though. No headache, other than mild I need coffee on a cloudy day. No chills. No fever. No problem!

Sleepy but with energy, in my case, is defined as taking a cat nap and then going jogging. 

1 hour ago, nrgjeff said:

Chances are the second will be easier. I'm hearing it's one or the other, not both. What brand did you receive? 

I got Moderna and have been fully vaccinated for a week. First was uneventful, just a sore arm. Second was actually less sore. However I was so sleepy the next day. Still retained moderate energy though. No headache, other than mild I need coffee on a cloudy day. No chills. No fever. No problem!

Sleepy but with energy, in my case, is defined as taking a cat nap and then going jogging. 

Pfizer

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/12/2021 at 9:41 AM, nrgjeff said:

Oh my look at this! Not a forecast, just banter. Please don't share outside this forum. 

Snow on Halloween again?

image.thumb.png.039160ded4e6e5d33f0f5fd504425983.png

LOL.  Posted something similar in the fall discussion thread on Monday.  On second thought, banter was probably the better choice....but it was a slow day.  Kind of unreal how nice the set-up for the time frame is!  And yes, huge grain!!!

• Haha 1