• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate NY Banter and General Discussion..

50 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Cuomo just announced more restrictions coming if cases don't go down this weekend. That's not happening, so hair salons and gyms likely shut down next week. Next 3 days are going to be some intense lifts.

I dont understand why i still cant buy a damn dumbell anywhere. 

6 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

So far the president says,  pfizer has made a mistake and they are part of operation warp speed..lol

Also everyone gets the vaccine but NY lmao Until Cuomo says he wants it and will give it to his people..

Pfizer came out and said they were part of operation warp speed on monday.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/10/health/was-the-pfizer-vaccine-part-of-the-governments-operation-warp-speed.html?auth=login-google

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Luke_Mages said:

What an ass. If that statement from Trump regarding Cuomo not wanting the vaccine because he doesn’t trust it ( didn’t know he was an expert) until he wants to release it will be the death Nell of this state

• Like 2

Just now, Thinksnow18 said:

What an ass. If that statement from Trump regarding Cuomo not wanting the vaccine because he doesn’t trust it ( didn’t know he was an expert) until he wants to release it will be the death Nell of this state

The better take away is that Trump is speaking as though he'll be in office in April.

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, wolfie09 said:

Trump will be speaking soon, this should be fun..

16 hours ago, Thinksnow18 said:

Cuomo is an ass for saying he doesn't want any vaccine from Trump. I can't  wait until he is gone.

Anyway , Cuomo to brief with NJ,CT,PA GOV later today

15 minutes ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

Find the exact quote where Cuomo says he will not accept a vaccine from Trump.....should be very easy to find...........

"You have two months, and we can’t let this vaccination plan go forward the way the Trump administration is designing it because Biden can’t undo it two months later, we’ll be in the midst of it. And I'm going — I've been talking to governors across the nation about that; how can we shape the Trump administration vaccine plan to fix it, or stop it before it does damage."

Just now, Luke_Mages said:

"You have two months, and we can’t let this vaccination plan go forward the way the Trump administration is designing it because Biden can’t undo it two months later, we’ll be in the midst of it. And I'm going — I've been talking to governors across the nation about that; how can we shape the Trump administration vaccine plan to fix it, or stop it before it does damage."

And where in that paragraph does it state Cuomo will not accept a vaccine from trump???? 

Watch

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/13/politics/cuomo-trump-vaccine-new-york-bully-cnntv/index.html

eal news 

1 minute ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

And where in that paragraph does it state Cuomo will not accept a vaccine from trump???? 

Watch

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/13/politics/cuomo-trump-vaccine-new-york-bully-cnntv/index.html

eal news 

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahabahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Real news. 
of course he backtracked after Trump called him out for making the quote that I posted. 

• Rjay locked and unlocked this topic