• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate NY Banter and General Discussion..

Brnovich said the idea of significant fraud in Arizona is undercut by the fact that in many cases voters "split their ticket."

"People voted for Republicans down ballot, but they didn't vote for President Trump, [or for incumbent GOP Sen.] Martha McSally ... that's the reality," Brnovich said.

I bet they are all Republicans too :lol:

Just like the usps employee, the lady who had her ballot sent in by someone else, the child molester poll worker as a witness..If they had all this evidence they would of won at least 1 case lol

Why wouldn't these people come forward once they noticed these irregularities?

:popcorn:

“REPORT: DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN. 941,000 TRUMP VOTES DELETED. STATES USING DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS SWITCHED 435,000 VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN.”

22 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

“REPORT: DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN. 941,000 TRUMP VOTES DELETED. STATES USING DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS SWITCHED 435,000 VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN.”

What if this is true?

I'm not sure I could deal with another 4 years of protests and crying that the president is illegitimate. 

23 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

So basically trump should of won all the votes at the polls and mail-in? Got it lol 

I guess the election project was lying as well when they showed nearly 70% of mail-in ballots going to the democratic party, out of 2.5 million votes..

A Trump campaign attorney conceded in court on Thursday morning that he tried to enter hundreds of dodgy form-filed affidavits into evidence, even though their own investigation found that a subset of the sworn statements that they received were filled with lies and “spam.”

“This is concerning,” Judge Daniel Kiley, from Arizona’s Maricopa County, remarked with some understatement.

“How is that a reliable process of gathering evidence?” the judge asked, later blocking admission of the so-called evidence.

43 minutes ago, Luke_Mages said:

I don’t know enough about this to say I believe it or not, at the very least an interesting read. 

https://noqreport.com/2020/11/11/data-deep-dive-on-dominion-voting-systems-offers-incontrovertible-proof-of-election-hack/

And here is a non Q Anon article on the same topic.  Weird wild times that we now have to debunk the absolute wackiest of conspiracy theories.  

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/11/technology/no-dominion-voting-machines-did-not-cause-widespread-voting-problems.html

• Thanks 1

• Rjay locked and unlocked this topic