Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Mid to Long Range Threats

Rjay

1 minute ago, HeadInTheClouds said:

What area exactly? 50 miles north of city should see some snow from second wave. 

Best area for snow will be northern Pa into the lower Hudson valley/sne before a change over. I don’t see much snow falling for areas around the city and northern nj.

• Like 1

The CMC is indeed the snowiest in the next 10 day period.         11" in two rounds.    7" Wed. night,  then 4" on the 9th.         This will melt while still in the program's memory.      I  do not believe anything happens till PV looms close to us from the 13th-18th.     Look for an accident  at that time.

2 hours ago, HeadInTheClouds said:

I agree they both suck and all globals have been bad this year IMO. I still won't totally dismiss any model within 4 days. 

Wave 2 could definitely be frozen to the coast, it depends where the gradient sets up, I would still favor Sleet/ZR over snow but you definitely rule out a burst of heavy snow 

18 minutes ago, HVSnowLover said:

0Z Updates so far

GFS doesn't really like Thursday at all anymore, very focused on Friday-Saturday as the main storm

CMC lost the snowstorm, still has a solid sleet/ZR event for many in the area on Thursday

Cmc didnt come out yet