Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
NE snow event March 4th

tiger_deF

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

Benchmark track for most of CT is ok..but not the best...but this is still trending!  A few more ticks, and fbis is toast for us too.  Get ready for this to go to hell too.  

A couple more ticks and it turns into a real POS

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I can't recall guidance being so deplorable...I mean, just wild dart throwing at 24 hours out.

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I wish it would end.

My god I agree.  

But some Red Tag will come on and post how well the Euro has been doing to counter the deplorable model comment guaranteed lol...

3 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Exactly!!!  Monday is sliding away too..just watch!!  

Objectively, that trend could be done, but I just can't be objective. I'm just so beaten down both from a sensible weather standpoint, and with regard to forecasting. Just owned by this mutant, still born of an el nino.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Objectively, that trend could be done, but I just can't be objective. I'm just so beaten down both from s sensible weather standpoint, and with regard to forecasting. Just owned by this mutant, still born of an el nino.

No I hear ya.  It’s been rough.  

Heading up to far northern Maine Friday night, so I’ll get my fill of winter fun and monster snow.  Then I’ll be ready for spring.  

This has been a complete abortion here for us..my goodness!! 

Just now, WinterWolf said:

No I hear ya.  It’s been rough.  

Heading up to far northern Maine Friday night, so I’ll get my fill of winter fun and monster snow.  Then I’ll be ready for spring.  

This has been a complete abortion here for us..my goodness!! 

I wonder if Corey knows how to play taps on that thing?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, WinterWolf said:

Ya that’s true.  I was confusing his bet about the season total with you guys.  

I laughed at Raindancewx winter outlook..and he nailed it.  Blew my mind...Kudos to him.  I ow him an apology.

I know what you meant, though....pickles was onto the stench of the season early on.

I have never been this frustrated by weather...even in 2010.

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Wow...just read the last page in here....ya'll are honestly throwing in the towel on this system missing too far south? 

No, not throwing in the towel, just frustrated and disgusted. Not sure how you can have confidence in anything right now....except whatever snows the least.

Everything all season...trended amped, amped, amped...now fu#ed in the other direction tonight and maybe Monday. I wish this season would smoke an exhaust pipe.

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

No, not throwing in the towel, just frustrated and disgusted. Not sure how you can have confidence in anything right now....except whatever snows the least.

Oh ok. Sounded from the tenor of all the posts that many were just assuming this will miss or he a scraper, etc...when in reality it looks pretty good. 

Confidence is obviously another thing...though I can't find any guidance that actually looks bad for most of SNE. This is a pretty good looking threat. 

4 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Wow...just read the last page in here....ya'll are honestly throwing in the towel on this system missing too far south? 

How do you feel about Mondays system Will??

I mean, everything just trends away to Sh*t within the last 24-36 Hours it seems this winter..save for November 15th.  That was a good system here(8.75”).