Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter 2019

George BM

Just now, H2O said:

I'm more pissed that you are an administrator.  Dafuq?  Randy handing out promotions w/o telling me?  Another case of the black man keeping whitey down.

if i was an admin, pivotpoint would probably find himself with a limited numbers of posts a day (but alas, I am not an admin and do not contain those types of powers)

2 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

You attacked my model analysis.  I am inconsolable.  You're a meanie.  Your words are hurtful.

I hope your life is ok and all that other bullsh*t you were saying to H20.  Go hear on THAT.  

Chuck provides better model analysis.  :wub:

1 minute ago, stormtracker said:

You attacked my model analysis.  I am inconsolable.  You're a meanie.  Your words are hurtful.

I hope your life is ok and all that other bullsh*t you were saying to H20.  Go hear on THAT.  

lol

I mean come on, I made a typo and you called attention to that. I wrote something clever back. Why do all of you get so angry about this??? I thought this is what banter is... did anyone here play on sports teams growing up??? Geeze, its all in good fun. No need to point out typos Stormtracker. Its ok buddy

lol
I mean come on, I made a typo and you called attention to that. I wrote something clever back. Why do all of you get so angry about this??? I thought this is what banter is... did anyone here play on sports teams growing up??? Geeze, its all in good fun. No need to point out typos Stormtracker. Its ok buddy

someone can correct me if I’m wrong, but banter on online forums is a catch-all for generally unrelated topics, not banter as in taking digs at each other.

it’s why people usually talk beer, sports, and family stuff in here. it’s not meant to be the weekly infighting thread

For the record to, I think all of you on here are probably pretty smart to be honest. Weather is not a easy hobby to comprehend so I'd like to point out I don't think name calling (especially intelligence) is friendly banter.

I was trying to be friendly and use satire. if that didn't come across Im sorry storm tracker, H20, Wxtrix, and mappy :wub:

1 minute ago, PivotPoint said:

lol

I'm sitting here eating lunch, working on an InDesign project and listening to Mahler.   I'm not that angry to be honest.   Bored.  We all dig on each other re: typos.  And nobody gets upset and start attacking like you did.  We've all made some whopper typos and we've all ribbed each other about it and laughed. So, if you want to talk about "geez, it's all in good fun"...well...you failed your own metric.  

You should probably learn the lay of the land and  then you'd stop misinterpreting things.

Oh, it's "it's", not its.  

Just now, stormtracker said:

I'm sitting here eating lunch, working on an InDesign project and listening to Mahler.   I'm not that angry to be honest.   Bored.  We all dig on each other re: typos.  And nobody gets upset and start attacking like you did.  We've all made some whopper typos and we've all ribbed each other about it and laughed. So, if you want to talk about "geez, it's all in good fun"...well...you failed your own metric.  

You should probably learn the lay of the land and  then you'd stop misinterpreting things.

You think using you play on words and me using it back relating it to weather analysis is attacking you??

You really think that? Seriously?

3 minutes ago, ers-wxman1 said:

Lol you are something else. 

i may be -- but i also just interpret posts how they come off. "certainly mappy" comes off pretty condescending.

if that wasn't your intention, the i do apologize for interpreting it that way. 

either way, i hope you have a good one. i think we are done here. 

2 minutes ago, PivotPoint said:

For the record to, I think all of you on here are probably pretty smart to be honest. Weather is not a easy hobby to comprehend so I'd like to point out I don't think name calling (especially intelligence) is friendly banter.

I was trying to be friendly and use satire. if that didn't come across Im sorry storm tracker, H20, Wxtrix, and mappy :wub:

I beg to differ.  That H2O moron has infected this board for years with all kinds of idiocy.  Clearly not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

4 minutes ago, NorthArlington101 said:

someone can correct me if I’m wrong, but banter on online forums is a catch-all for generally unrelated topics, not banter as in taking digs at each other.

it’s why people usually talk beer, sports, and family stuff in here. it’s not meant to be the weekly infighting thread

dont mind me, i'm just here being a hypocrite :whistle: 

Just now, PivotPoint said:

You think using you play on words and me using it back relating it to weather analysis is attacking you??

You really think that? Seriously?

It's going to snow this weekend.  And this isn't the most exciting fight I've been in.  So I'm going to respectfully withdraw.   

1 minute ago, H2O said:

I beg to differ.  That H2O moron has infected this board for years with all kinds of idiocy.  Clearly not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

but clearly the dullest knife to use a sharp knife and stab oneself with it. 

3 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

oh, it is. I thought this whole time its suppose to be it's when talking about what it is. Like it's really funny were still talking about possessives or is it because you are possessed about possessives!!! Its certainly got to be that. Darn, I did it again!!!

9 minutes ago, mappy said:

i may be -- but i also just interpret posts how they come off. "certainly mappy" comes off pretty condescending.

if that wasn't your intention, the i do apologize for interpreting it that way. 

either way, i hope you have a good one. i think we are done here. 

Certainly Mappy was NOT condescending. I was simply confirming your statement, accepting it. I don’t know what you are talking about. You’ve been like this with me since I arrived here 5 years ago. I’m asking you to cool it. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic