Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Let's Talk Winter!!

Steve

2 minutes ago, Jackstraw said:

Just 5 more miles NW please, is that asking for too much?....

these snowfall maps are amazing for how inconsistent they are from site to site for the same run.  Ive seen like 3 fv3 output maps with pretty significant differences in output.  That one right there is the farthest nw one....   yuck

5 minutes ago, dilly84 said:

He said it appears to be sw. So I'd assume he meant se. Thatd take me out if the snow. 0z only gave me 4" any more se on it would be a dud.

6 minutes ago, dilly84 said:

He said it appears to be sw. So I'd assume he meant se. Thatd take me out if the snow. 0z only gave me 4" any more se on it would be a dud.

I corrected. SE is correct 

Just now, buckeye said:

....a hair colder at 850 for cmh as well.... still we have about 4 or 5 hour period where the 850s could be slightly above.  (It was like that on the 00z run too)

Always a catch around here. When I lived on the east coast we didn’t have to deal w/ this BS so much.

LOL. Got ya! 

10 minutes ago, buckeye said:

....a hair colder at 850 for cmh as well.... still we have about 4 or 5 hour period where the 850s could be slightly above.  (It was like that on the 00z run too)

You may not have "kissed" something but those 850's are giving you a big fat one. on that run lol.  Speaking of which that initial narrow band right along I70, is that a bit of an 850 Fgen band?  I seem to remember one of the AFD's mentioning that last night.