Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think things are looking up.  Hey Stash, it looks like the HV convergence zone has set-up so I hope you cash in unless it hasn't set up because you would be more familiar with your own areas mesoscale events.  At least on radar it looks that way so let me know if I'm wrong but it sure looks like it as it doesn't look like its moving but , like I said , I may be wrong.

Snizzle and 31 outside BGM right now. Not overly optimistic of seeing more than an inch the rest of the way... maybe 2 or 3 on the hill at the airport. Following the midweek clipper the pattern looks to break down with deep southerly flow for early next week with potential to reach the 60 degree mark. Hopefully winter has a few last gasps toward the end of month into march.

8 minutes ago, CNY-WXFREAK said:

The only issue I see with the LE are the H850's that are running too low, and I know CAA is underway, but I'm hoping it gets here overnight as opposed to tomorrow, but I seriously doubt it.

Super big aggregates right now like this morning.  Sure doesn't look like Lake Effect thats for sure.

Just went for a drive down to the stop n rob at Moyers Corners...pretty decent snow right now, dendrites large and probably another 1/2" down...temp is right at 32.0 though...been slowly climbing all afternoon and evening. Radar looking promising...

1 minute ago, CNY-WXFREAK said:

How's it's snowing out by you Brian? Cuz it's coming down in Liverpool like I said if not two inches an hour then 3, lol!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It's been snowing pretty decent. I wouldn't say 2"/hr rates but it's picked up...still variable though.  One thing that has changed also is the wind...getting quite gusty in the past half hour.  My temp is still 32.0 but I'd imagine it will be falling from here.

Archived