joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter Storm March 1st-2nd (Part 2)

Powerball

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not going to overanalyze the short range modelling. Just have to let it play out/keep an eye on the radar.

Snow should begin soon.

I'm liking the returns on King City radar to our SW. Looks like a heavy burst of snow to start. Also, the latest HRRR is getting there (more snow compared to previous runs).

Summer! Start school in the fall will you still be there? Tried sending pm but your inbox is full! And nope always been here in Waterloo

Yeah, I'll be there in the fall. Last semester. Blizz96 too. We'll all go snowsquall chasing or something. lol.

Sorry, I thought from time to time you lived in the Sarnia area. Don't know why. Cleaning out my inbox now.

Yeah, I'll be there in the fall. Last semester. Blizz96 too. We'll all go snowsquall chasing or something. lol.

Sorry, I thought from time to time you lived in the Sarnia area. Don't know why. Cleaning out my inbox now.

Looks like we'll have a good London crew going! Maybe better than KW's chaser one on Twitter. I used to be in Sarnia a lot but not last few years.

Snow really picking up borderline SN

In the fall, we need to remember to organize a meeting.

Oh, I'll remember. Don't worry. Always wanted to pound brews and talk snowstorms.

My days at the CEEPS were a long time ago,  but if you'll have me, maybe I can join you young guys and spin a few local weather yarns and show you some pictures of storms from the past (if I can find them).  Hope the weather in London can deliver something noteworthy if you're all here..................

Wow, didn't realize how dramatically models cut off amounts for Toronto this afternoon... well, it's nowcasting time, but looks like my 9.5" call is in real jeopardy. Although if I recall with the last storm, all the high-res models jumped on the north bandwagon only to stay further south, but with pretty much every model in agreement right now... tough to disagree.

My days at the CEEPS were a long time ago,  but if you'll have me, maybe I can join you young guys and spin a few local weather yarns and show you some pictures of storms from the past (if I can find them).  Hope the weather in London can deliver something noteworthy if you're all here..................

Absolutely. The more the merrier. :)

Archived