• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Weather/Climate questions I've been dying to ask a professional?

Jeff6742

are your hands broke? do the research yourself. just stfu.

This is my research. ASKING professionals. I don't trust doing research myself on Google or something like that because, number 1, there are never answers to my exact questions, and two, I want PROFESSIONALS to answer!

Hoosier, or some professional, can you answer my question please?? And not give me a hard time. That's ALL I'm asking.......

Sorry, I didn't mean exact replica in that way, it's just so hard to explain. It really is.

I'll try to reword it.

Compare Chicago's weather/climate to Detroit in EVERY little exact detail. And do the same for Detroit, vice versa. And you know what I mean by "weather/climate", I mean temperatures, thunderstorms, thunderstorm types, rain, snow, dew point, humidity, mugginess, etc. etc. etc.

It's just so hard to explain stuff in my head. It really is. I tried to word it the BEST I possibly could above. Please, only professionals answer this, since for me it's very hard to trust people who aren't professionals.

And please don't give me a hard time. Thanks, once again.

Much of this data is available online for comparison during your own time. Quite bluntly, many of us don't have time to do a complete and exhaustive climate comparison for your benefit.

We are a friendly group, but incessant broad questioning has started to rub most of us the wrong way. Feel free to bring any singular question, but please read others answers in this thread, search through the forum, and use online resources for climate data before bombarding us to research mundane and seemingly meaningless data for two arbitrary cities.

I have an obsessed disorder where I need exact little pieces of information.

I just ask very nutty questions and want exact answers.

That's a problem beyond our control. Unfortunately, you're not going to get the exact answer for the extremely specific question you're asking here, because an exact answer doesn't exist.

Even so, many have gone out of their way to give you an answer as close to what you're looking for as possible. Sorry that none of it was helpful.

This is my research. ASKING professionals. I don't trust doing research myself on Google or something like that because, number 1, there are never answers to my exact questions, and two, I want PROFESSIONALS to answer!

Hoosier, or some professional, can you answer my question please?? And not give me a hard time. That's ALL I'm asking.......

Ok, this isn't from Google, it's directly from the National Weather Service website.  Here are Chicago's and Detroit's temperature/precipitation, and snowfall averages by month...attached at the end of the post.

If you want to get more specific and look up more weather related stuff, go to this website.  For Chicago, type in KORD or KMDW.  For Detroit, type in KDTW or KDET.

http://www.wunderground.com/history

The previous couple posts in this thread had some good advice. 

Chicago:

post-14-0-77671700-1445187407_thumb.png

post-14-0-02880200-1445187414_thumb.png

Detroit:

post-14-0-99686900-1445187423_thumb.png

post-14-0-61793800-1445187431_thumb.png

Ok, this isn't from Google, it's directly from the National Weather Service website.  Here are Chicago's and Detroit's temperature/precipitation, and snowfall averages by month...attached at the end of the post.

If you want to get more specific and look up more weather related stuff, go to this website.  For Chicago, type in KORD or KMDW.  For Detroit, type in KDTW or KDET.

http://www.wunderground.com/history

The previous couple posts in this thread had some good advice. 

Chicago:

attachicon.gifchicago.png

attachicon.gifchicagosnow.png

Detroit:

attachicon.gifdetroit.png

attachicon.gifdetroitsnow.png

Thank you so much Hoosier for answering in every little detail. I really mean it.

Since all the hate I get here, and on other forums, I'm just going to have to leave. It really hurts me. I can't handle all the hate I get here, and my questions don't really get answered the way I want them too. Hoosier and Powerball, and probably some others, thank you for taking your time and answering my questions in every little detail.

Other than search engines, is there any weather website that can give me exact answers and information to my questions?

Analyze the f6 data for whatever cities you want and make your own spreadsheets. There is no way to answer your questions further than they already have been, so you will have to figure it yourself.

You realize you're going to have to link to all the f6 data now, right.

Archived