• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
WxChallenge 2015-16

69/52/23/0.56"

Hoping the front starts squeaking through at the end of the period and cools it down a bit. Not too confident on that happening though. Feel pretty okay about everything else. Precip is obviously a tossup, but guess I'll find out tomorrow morning.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

56/45/23/0. 

Despite absolutely blowing on precip this week, I'd still be top 40 with a 53F or warmer 6z minimum today. 

I'm curious to see if there's actually any effect with the Lake just north of the Airport. Water temperatures were on the south shore were about 50F. I'm so used to dealing with Lake Ontario's effect near the shore here that I probably overadjusted for MSY, but that's a risk I felt like taking. 

55/39/17

Now suspect low will stay above 40. Unless the wind got higher than 22 day 7 I should get a trophy no matter what. Can finish as high as first but if the low stays 40 or warmer I don't think I'll finish first. Will look at the scenarios when the final day 7 numbers are in the results.

Temperatures crashing over the past couple of hours, already down to 42. It probably won't hurt most of us if it falls to near 40 or even the upper 30s.

Looks like a top 100 finish here too. Not bad considering I goofed up the precip and winds big time on Wednesday. (The early morning high of 75 saved me, though)

Archived