Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Met Spring Banter Thread

HailMan06

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loveeeeeeeee this movie...it is one of my three faves of allllll time....I have like 5 copies on VHS...and two on disc. Such a good movie.

I love old movies, that were the "future" that we now live in, very fun to see how different we turned out comparative to what was expected, I believe this movie was set in 2022,

Another is back to the future

Guest Pamela

more like cutter season.

Storms might cut in the spring (through April)...but after that...the mean jet retreats to the US / Canadien border...so mid latitude cyclones become a rara avis...and just some weak fronts move through from time to time. Rainfall switches from synoptic to more local t-storm activity.

and for those that think I'm nuts look at the winter forecast maps. Literally a few days after I put up my map. I mean I tried to get a job at accuweather but they hired someone else but apparently they keep stealing my weather knowledge. I do have an iq of 141 so they know I'm smart but I didn't think they would steal this info. I'm looking into filing a lawsuit against them. 980f33a7432444658fcfd55dc1b21a1e.jpg742eb60165c0215683ca5cdfcf567bed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By the way T...your assertion that they "stole your maps" is bat sh*t crazy....

im telling you the truth. They stole my maps. Simple as that. Both times they put out the maps a few days after I put out mines. They have my information on file. They know who I am and they most likely did it. It's a smaller world than you think Pam. I've had this happened before but with my consent this time it was clearly stolen. Look at the maps they are identical hun! I'm calling my lawyer Monday! The injustice in this country has got to stop. The intelligent person with no connections always comes up with great ideas yet the average person with many connections steal and bribe. Good reference: Steve Jobs and Bill Gates?!?! Trust me there is an evil world out there and if you don't think that, than you're living in a nutshell!

and for those that think I'm nuts look at the winter forecast maps. Literally a few days after I put up my map. I mean I tried to get a job at accuweather but they hired someone else but apparently they keep stealing my weather knowledge. I do have an iq of 141 so they know I'm smart but I didn't think they would steal this info. I'm looking into filing a lawsuit against them. 980f33a7432444658fcfd55dc1b21a1e.jpg742eb60165c0215683ca5cdfcf567bed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

:axe:

It's obvious that you're a troll. Someone with a 141 IQ can't be that stupid to assume Accuwx "stole" your map and refused to give you a job. Can't you just be banned already?

Guest Pamela

im telling you the truth. They stole my maps. Simple as that. Both times they put out the maps a few days after I put out mines. They have my information on file. They know who I am and they most likely did it. It's a smaller world than you think Pam. I've had this happened before but with my consent this time it was clearly stolen. Look at the maps they are identical hun! I'm calling my lawyer Monday! The injustice in this country has got to stop. The intelligent person with no connections always comes up with great ideas yet the average person with many connections steal and bribe. Good reference: Steve Jobs and Bill Gates?!?! Trust me there is an evil world out there and if you don't think that, than you're living in a nutshell!

I joke around plenty; but this post is worrisome.  Take a deep breath, calm down, and re-evaluate. 

Kewl bro.

Guest Pamela

:axe:

It's obvious that you're a troll. Someone with a 141 IQ can't be that stupid to assume Accuwx "stole" your map and refused to give you a job. Can't you just be banned already?

Go easy JM, he is a little upset.  I mean this seriously. 

Guest Pamela

You will be ok...sometimes it just takes a while to find the job you like & enjoy.  I'm sure there is something out there and you will find it in the near future...and I sincerely do wish you much luck, Tony.

Guest Pamela

Enough Tony loves snow

Ease off SnoSki...he is a little upset and this sort of thing happens...it happens to me plenty of times...mostly due to nerves...sometimes you just have to take a step back...Tony is a good person and a bright person...just needs a little good luck to get him to where he wants to be. 

Can't believe you are wasting 5 of your post with this. If they did take your maps, how can you fix it?

Guest Pamela

This thread.. :lol:

I laugh more at your inability to plainly recognize that someone was a little emotionally upset and didn't need to find out about the satisfaction you got from his discomfort...

Guest Pamela

Also Bluewave, you are the first person I have ever put on my ignore list (or am about to in the next 5 minutes when I figure out how to do it) in any internet forum I've ever belonged to...so congratulations are in order, I suppose.

Guest Pamela

Also Bluewave, you are the first person I have ever put on my ignore list (or am about to in the next 5 minutes when I figure out how to do it) in any internet forum I've ever belonged to...so congratulations are in order, I suppose.

It's done...

*smiles happily*

Being emotionally upset is no excuse to troll members on this board. The only satisfaction I will get

is when you try to lighten up a little. Laughing a little more will go a long way to making you a happier

person.

Apparently you do not know what it means to be emotionally upset or the various outcomes. I do think the original poster was just trolling and doesn't really below accuwx stole his map but that is just my opinion

The 18z gfs is beginning to show a potential big warm up in the works in the not too distant future. Looks like the April 10-15 target dates for warm weather will be on point and like PB said we may see 70s and 80s when that happens. 

Not a fan of spring heat at all especially in April because then May rolls around and it's full of crappy showery days and BDCFs. Sometimes the warmest temps may occur early and we never see that again in the summer. 

Tonight will also likely be the coldest night until next November/December.

Try to dial the drama down just a touch. You love my posts... just admit it already. :wub:

Is it really so hard to see that SomeWeatherGeek used to be TonyLovesSnow(banned) and who knows before that, his bragging about his 141 IQ, Accuwx "stealing his map" and then denying him a job (FYI, he PM'd me about being bitter about living in TX when the snowstorms started hitting you guys, and called me a "herb" today when I called him out, oh noesssss), he's a troll and a previously banned poster. Hopefully the mods see that soon and ban this and whatever name he/it shows up under again. 

Those IM's were special ranging from calling me a model hugger to a hater of snow when I mentioned the P-type

issues that actually occurred on Long Island with a storm. People just need to take all this stuff just a little less

seriously since this is the weather and not an issue like war an peace. ;)

Never really had an issue with the guy but anyone who lives on the coast will always have to be weary about precip type issues it just comes with the territory unless there is an arctic high parked in SE Quebec

Archived