• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 16/17 Storm Photo Thread

burrel2

Tubing with the kids today.  Sounds like they died there at the end, but they were OK

Sweet! That was a long ride Grit! Where was that taken if I may ask? Looks like there was quite a bit more sleet there than my area.

By the way... Thanks for all your weather analysis over the years for our area! I've been a lurker on these forums since Eastern and really appreciate your insights. Very level headed and knowledgeable!

Sweet! That was a long ride Grit! Where was that taken if I may ask? Looks like there was quite a bit more sleet there than my area.

By the way... Thanks for all your weather analysis over the years for our area! I've been a lurker on these forums since Eastern and really appreciate your insights. Very level headed and knowledgeable!

+1 on that!

+1 on that!

Thanks, I really appreciate it.  I'm near the Cowans Ford dam.  We had 3/4 - 1 inch of sleet with a glaze of freezing rain mixed in.  The video was taken on a golf course driving range.  The grass is mowed down low there.  The ground didn't look that uniformly white at my house.

Thanks, I really appreciate it.  I'm near the Cowans Ford dam.  We had 3/4 - 1 inch of sleet with a glaze of freezing rain mixed in.  The video was taken on a golf course driving range.  The grass is mowed down low there.  The ground didn't look that uniformly white at my house.

Ahhh - gotcha! That makes sense.

Looked like they had a blast though!

Archived