joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Late Weekend Storm Threat

IsentropicLift

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw it many times +FZRA can bring surface temps up 1-3 degrees for a short window but they'll fall right back down when it decreases in intensity. The way he phrased it though didn't sound correct

I think your clarification of my point is better of course, but my comment was not wrong and certainly not worthy of that reaction (not yours)

Boston area is the snow magnet this year. Need major changes the next few runs if there is to be major changes. Still have a chance of some icing with the second part of this (which I'd rather we not have), but the first part of it is not even far out on models and clearly will not set up over our area or bring us more than very light snow, if that. All about expectations. If anyone is expecting us to possibly jackpot or get anything more than a few inches and some icing with this, it's time to reevaluate. For far N and W suburbs, these trends could be the difference between nothing and a few inches+ though, so it's worth watching

12z had the low south of acy 18z bump up to Phl.

It did seem colder for areas north of nyc. Again sne gets 6-12...while we ride the line. Ice to rain in the city...

in the end, ,and i know there is still some time, but NYC south basically has no snow on any models.  Probably not the best sign if that is what you are looking for.    18z gfs wouldn't even been an ice storn for NY IMO, although there would be some early

in the end, ,and i know there is still some time, but NYC south basically has no snow on any models. Probably not the best sign if that is what you are looking for. 18z gfs wouldn't even been an ice storn for NY IMO, although there would be some early

euro GFS and uk have snow. So your incorrect.

in the end, ,and i know there is still some time, but NYC south basically has no snow on any models. Probably not the best sign if that is what you are looking for. 18z gfs wouldn't even been an ice storn for NY IMO, although there would be some early

12z euro was pretty cold but was further south with the low. Gfs just bumped north 30 miles..taking nyc out of a serious ice situation. Hopefully just a burp and 00z comes further south

in the end, ,and i know there is still some time, but NYC south basically has no snow on any models.  Probably not the best sign if that is what you are looking for.    18z gfs wouldn't even been an ice storn for NY IMO, although there would be some early

12z Euro had some snow for NYC and slightly to the south of NYC. But I agree, overall the snow threat isn't looking very good.

Archived