Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

You were saying. ;)

Not a fan of the Pats, but I do hope they win tonight. I don't like Seattle and I've mostly recovered from my bitterness over the 2004 Super Bowl.

You were saying. ;)

Not a fan of the Pats, but I do hope they win tonight. I don't like Seattle and I've mostly recovered from my bitterness over the 2004 Super Bowl.

IDK, i just can't stand Belichick or Brady. And they get wayyyy too much freakin snow and their damn accents are annoying and 'wicked' this and 'wicked' that all the time....LOLL

Damn, their accents are almost as annoying as a strong Southern accent...HAHA

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man , i love alot of music! One of the best concerts ever, was 2008, I think, I saw the original line up of Van Halen, minus the bass player, which was filled in by Wolfgang van Halen, David Lee Roth was great!! Saw The Black Crowes awhile back at Furman, 2nd row, it was awesome!

Saw Bob Seger twice in past 2-3 years, great , great show, even at like 65! My dream concert that will never happen, all the living members of GNR

Sorry mods , please move to banter!

For those that have Netflix and are music fans check out "Muscle Shoals."  It is a documentary about all these musicians of the 60's and 70's that have gone to Muscle Shoals, Alabama to record their albums because of the sound they can get there.  Very good documentary.

For those that have Netflix and are music fans check out "Muscle Shoals." It is a documentary about all these musicians of the 60's and 70's that have gone to Muscle Shoals, Alabama to record their albums because of the sound they can get there. Very good documentary.

got some skynyrd on there?

Man , i love alot of music! One of the best concerts ever, was 2008, I think, I saw the original line up of Van Halen, minus the bass player, which was filled in by Wolfgang van Halen, David Lee Roth was great!! Saw The Black Crowes awhile back at Furman, 2nd row, it was awesome!

Saw Bob Seger twice in past 2-3 years, great , great show, even at like 65! My dream concert that will never happen, all the living members of GNR

Sorry mods , please move to banter!

:lol:   

Victoria Secrets FTW!!!!!

Boobies in their booby holders!!!  ^_^

Lol! Mods please move over to here!

It was a lot of thought and effort, Tia ! :)

Got it  ;) 

Archived