• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Southern MD / Lower Eastern Shore weather discussion

PrinceFrederickWx

Looks like places SE of Easton are going to have the best shot at 10" on the eastern shore. Snowing moderately up here with close to a half inch so far. I think I may be on the northern fringes of the heavier bands but I am fine with 5-7", even tho the forecast here is 6-10 I think the lower end of that is more likely.. Still have most of the 3 I got in that snow bomb Sat night with the front. Hope SBY and the beaches get creamed!

I measured 7" which ties St. Patrick's Day from last year. Great storm!

Went out for a walk last night in the middle of it- you could hear a pin drop it was so quiet. The snow was really sparkly and made a squeaking sound when you walked on it.

Went out this morning with my wife and son to take some pics and play in the snow. We all got cold and came back in though. Going back out later to build him a snowman, hopefully it will warm up just a little bit (but not enough to melt the snow though lol).

How did you guys all do?

Amazing! that happened real fast. Thanks for sharing, N'easter.....We truly are witnessing some serious late-season vodka cold, I think people are long going to remember this winter. it appears that there's going to be a lot more ice out there as the upcoming 7m days offer little to no relief....This is right up there with the winters experienced in the late '70's.....