Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
December Forecast Discussion

REDMK6GLI

TonyLovesToPointFingers

Those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

BTW, it's you're

i still think next weeks potential is real and if euro verifies I'm going with it. Euro has always been good with miller A storms! Hopefully it won't be warm but at least were tracking something in what some people said it would be a historical torch? Where is it? It's 46 and raining here in Riverdale.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was literally going over there to ask some of those guys if they knew if phase 7 and 8 during Ninos in December were warmer than Jan and Feb and then I saw that posted.

I'm curious how other phases play out and the progression from Dec to Jan and Feb. I also noticed the 20 day lag map posted yesterday and its progression from widespread warm anomalies across the CONUS to cooler anomalies in the east.

We very well could see a huge flip then from this month to January especially if we factor stratospheric warming and the Eurasian and AO correlations from October into Jan-March. It could also take longer like in 06/07 but at some point what's been established these past couple of months should get entrenched within our winter pattern unless a strong Nino develops.

700s are cold through the entire event . That`s a brutal ice set up just NW . 

700mb is above 850mb. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the key with IP vs ZR is that with ZR you need the cold air to be very shallow, otherwise the rain freezes before hitting the surface and you end up with sleet. So in this case the rain would reach 925mb and become sleet.

700mb is above 850mb. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the key with IP vs ZR is that with ZR you need the cold air to be very shallow, otherwise the rain freezes before hitting the surface and you end up with sleet. So in this case the rain would reach 925mb and become sleet.

Yeh you guys are are colder at almost every level . FRZ is possible there . 

BL 33-falling into the upper 20`s  - 850s start + 1 fall to -1 700s - 3 . That`s close just NASTY . 

Archived