joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Let's talk Winter!

Steve

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol...Ganahl now starting to get nervous. Just sent out a nervous post on Facebook.

he doesn't trust his own forecast lol.  He was the one saying things don't get going til after midnight.   I guess you can't blame him...in the world of social media, he'll get clobbered if we end up with an inch :lol:

What's he saying? Doesn't like radar look?

He's worried about the temp still at 34F, he's worried that the snow won't stick, and he's worried that the stuff in Indiana will fall apart leaving us with just the batch to our south which would only be 2-4". He's think the NWS 4-6" might not happen.

He's worried about the temp still at 34F, he's worried that the snow won't stick, and he's worried that the stuff in Indiana will fall apart leaving us with just the batch to our south which would only be 2-4". He's think the NWS 4-6" might not happen.

I do think 4-6 is a bit much. I'm thinking 2-4 more realistic.

Ganahl  needs to look at the models and watch the forecasted  evolution of this.   

Quit following Ganahl long time ago. Snowing here and definitely sticking.

Well the surface temp thing is why I've been going just a bit lower on my forecast.

Duuuude you've been missing out! LOL between that and the hi res GFS they have you all set!

yea I need to explore that a little more...hell I'm paying $20 a month.  Of course I cancel in March.  So about $100 for weenie food for the entire winter ain't too bad I guess.

btw, as those greens move in, it's all snow

well hammering pretty nicely....ground covered and radar looks like some nice training setting up. Time to turn in...

my final guess:

3.2" at Port Columbus

Dead here. EviL Dry slot as of now. Confidence level slowly dropping. Have around 3/4" on the ground. But hasn't snowed for over an hour with radar not looking great for this area. Guess we will see.

Archived