• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Server Stats

Where's my avatar?

Disabled. Other tweaks are going on as well. Some load times will be slow, there are almost 2,000 concurrent users.

OUTSTANDING! new to site, as of today, impressive that any server can handle this amount of traffic

you have great tech guys working behind the scene for a mother of a storm en route!:snowman:

We switched the board into server optimization mode. Everything not essential to posting and viewing is turned off. That includes PM, sigs, avatars, etc. I think you'd rather have this than the board not functional :)

Yeah we do need the board up and running through this storm so i'm fine with the other features being disabled for now.. I'd be lost without it. Thanks to you and all the admins, staff, and mods for your hard work keeping this board up and running.

Anyone reporting display oddities in threads? Since things ramped up I've been seeing occasional post overlaps, largish blanks between posts, and posts overlapping the controls at the bottom of the page. I'm using IE 8 and have seen this on both home and work computers--not a big deal, but odd. Board speed has been awesome...great job guys.

We switched the board into server optimization mode. Everything not essential to posting and viewing is turned off. That includes PM, sigs, avatars, etc. I think you'd rather have this than the board not functional :)

Can you see that Cory gets this good news......the beast is heading to the office as we speak...not sure when it will be delivered but it is confirmed to be today. Went to PM him and it was turned off.....

Thanks!

JUNEAU, AK, US 12/22/2010

6:43 A.M. DESTINATION SCAN

I did notice a few slowdowns loading into a thread. Nothing dramatic though; just slower than usual.

my hunch is we are off peak.....when the Euro came out it was a crawl for about 20 minutes but as Randy noted pages did load in 5-15 seconds. 2000 people is crazy. I remember crashing WWBB with a few hundred. lol

I'm working with Eek, Randy, and Wow behind the scenes to tune the apache settings and get some more head room for everyone. If anyone else out there is an apache tuning guru feel free to send Eek/Stormtracker/Wow a message and we can pull you in to the discussion.

I got this at 4:09 PM

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

We've tuned some settings that should result in fewer overall requests for static assets such as javascript, css, and image files like smilies and other theme images. This has the dual benefit of reducing load on the server as well as making pages load faster for all the members.

Let of the admins/moderators know if you see any funkiness.

We've tuned some settings that should result in fewer overall requests for static assets such as javascript, css, and image files like smilies and other theme images. This has the dual benefit of reducing load on the server as well as making pages load faster for all the members.

Let of the admins/moderators know if you see any funkiness.

What will Jebman do?

Archived