joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
T-Storms Part 2 : "North and West of the city!"

TalcottWx

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Severe parameters aren't very impressive. Lots of cape though, maybe plenty of lightning. Especially with these dewpoints and surface heating.

13z hrrr trained cells over me. I hope!

There's decent winds aloft. Always seems these storms that come thru during the middle of the afternoon always have more wind than ones in evening or night

There's decent winds aloft. Always seems these storms that come thru during the middle of the afternoon always have more wind than ones in evening or night

id be thrilled with rain and lightning. Haven't had a chance to sit down and look in detail as much as I would like since early this morning. Might do that in a few minutes.

Sitting at Library, first interenet access in more than two months. Forced to retire, have to sell house, dropped 60lbs. Life sucks, Insurance Co.'s blow, life in general taken a turn for the worse. Things really have to get better can't get much worse. I miss the forum. Hopefully in a month or so things will straighten out.....

Sitting at Library, first interenet access in more than two months. Forced to retire, have to sell house, dropped 60lbs. Life sucks, Insurance Co.'s blow, life in general taken a turn for the worse. Things really have to get better can't get much worse. I miss the forum. Hopefully in a month or so things will straighten out.....

Keep your head up Don. You're a great guy ,everything happens for a reason. Something good is coming to you in the near future... Believe it..

I haven't been wrong about anything. Jay you've kind of become a real donkey on the board

Winds aloft are quite weak. No one would look at the winds over SNE and say anything but "wow... that's a big net negative today."

We're looking at 0-6km at or less than 20 knots. That is certainly nohting that will help convection.

Winds aloft are quite weak. No one would look at the winds over SNE and say anything but "wow... that's a big net negative today."

We're looking at 0-6km at or less than 20 knots. That is certainly nohting that will help convection.

I said "decent". And that is what it is. Not impressive, not terrible.. Merely decent

Archived