• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter Cancel

Ji

I was worried though about how our Canadian and European friends might take the new name lol. After all, Canada and western Europe seem to be well represented on here ;) It's definitely much better than the old name though, as the board has expanded exponentially since eastern was first created.

Canada is in North America.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canada is in North America.

Yeah but whenever I talk to Canadians, they refer to us as "America"  ... I think the difference is between calling it "North America" (traditionally referring to Canada, the US and Mexico) and just "America" (which typically just means US).

In honor of the new board, I think maybe we should have a drive to send JI to western NY or somewhere in the Great Lakes where he can get plenty of snow.  My vote is Oswego, NY or Syracuse.

He would probably never come back lol.

Hey that DOES sound like a good idea ;)

I have a litmus test I utilize which works pretty good:

Wishcast?

Dreamcast?

Dramacast?

Modelcast?

Geekcast?

Egocast?

If they fail any one of these, then I don't take them seriously.

You forgot Fishcast (all tropical storms out to sea) and Washcast (always points out 2 opposing views, so they are always correct)

You forgot Fishcast (all tropical storms out to sea) and Washcast (always points out 2 opposing views, so they are always correct)

Oh I like Fishcasts. Every tropical system can stay away from land as far as I'm concerned. But then I'd be Wishcasting, so yeah I guess they gotta go too.   

Ahh yes, can't forget the Hedgecasts. Agree, they are useless banter.  

Thanks! I'll add these to the list.  

2 miles from my house.:thumbsup: Where do you live now?

I live in Muskegon, MIchigan...about 1 minute from Lake Michigan. Lancaster County just doesn't get enough snow for my taste. I had to make sure I could find a job in a Lake Effect Snow belt. :)

I grew up in "Enchanted Acres"...a little development that sits on top of a hill by Pequea Elementary School...nice little area.

In honor of the new board, I think maybe we should have a drive to send JI to western NY or somewhere in the Great Lakes where he can get plenty of snow. My vote is Oswego, NY or Syracuse.

How about Tuktuyutok, Northwest Territories, Canada or Alert, Nunavut, Canada. Or if snow is more important than cold, Churchill Falls, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.

I live in Muskegon, MIchigan...about 1 minute from Lake Michigan. Lancaster County just doesn't get enough snow for my taste. I had to make sure I could find a job in a Lake Effect Snow belt. :)

I grew up in "Enchanted Acres"...a little development that sits on top of a hill by Pequea Elementary School...nice little area.

I know exactly where that is. Yea, winters around here aren't known for a lot of snow although last winter was one i'll never forget. Three 24" snowstorms in one winter will be tough to beat.

Oh I like Fishcasts. Every tropical system can stay away from land as far as I'm concerned. But then I'd be Wishcasting, so yeah I guess they gotta go too.

Ahh yes, can't forget the Hedgecasts. Agree, they are useless banter.

Thanks! I'll add these to the list.

What happened to the dude playing the drums in your avatar??

Archived