Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA & Fringes - Autumn dawns

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lmao my friend who lives here works for them in Danville, his car got damaged bad in the baseball sized hail storm on May 22nd.

ouch. i remember that storm. had several friends who didn't fare so well out of that storm in Danville and in Bloomsburg just up 11/80 from danville.

I am up here in Danville on I80 for the night, I like the progression of the line of storms from State College to Harrisburg, should be a great light show at the very least.

There certainly was a lot of in-cloud and CG lightning. I drove through the gust front as I was getting on I-99 back to State College. Seemed like some pretty good wind gusts as well.

Wow just had a cloud to ground strike hit about a mile away, that was by far the loudest thunder I have ever heard. Oh and this is the first time I have been in the mountains for a storm so to hear the echo the thunder produces, the only thing I can associate it to is watching fireworks in a downtown setting and the sound bouncing of the buildings or in this case the hills/mountains.

Archived