Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Pittsburgh/ Western PA Part III

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have ignored him. I don't even know who he thinks I am. I don't post here much, but this isn't the first time he has started with me. I'll continue to ignore him, but I will say I think anyone who name calls someone behind a keyboard is a coward.

What name did I call you other than your original screename? The only one who calls named on here is your alter ego stinkbug who tells me constantly I am pathetic and need to get a hot wife like him.

Sorry if you took it personally!

I'm close to an inch downtown...we did just about what I expected. Probably at least smother hour of snow. I'm sure too when you get into higher elevations the accumulations are a but better too. We are splitting hairs either way.

Remember you are the one that asked if we'd even see a flake a couple hours ago lol.

I'm close to an inch downtown...we did just about what I expected. Probably at least smother hour of snow. I'm sure too when you get into higher elevations the accumulations are a but better too. We are splitting hairs either way.

Remember you are the one that asked if we'd even see a flake a couple hours ago lol.

radar wasn't looking promising but I was wrong. Anyway a nice small snowfall to whiten things for Thanksgiving. I guess I won't be around much until the next fantasy storm shows up on the Euro.

Archived