wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Southern Ontario Weather Discussion

snowstormcanuck

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a little surprised by temps. Models had us progged below freezing right now. Don't expect that to have a huge negative impact as upstream it appears as though once precip picked up temps fell.

The occasional burst of moderate snow grains is having no problem accumulating on cars and grassy/elavated surfaces. Once rates bump up, im not too worried about stickage.

Off to a fast start. Congrats.

I think you're all getting the point but Pearson's down another 0.2c at the 7.47am update.

Temperatures should continue cooling through the next few hours as the precip intensifies.

It's coming down at a good clip. Piling up quick. Looks like we can make a run for 100 days at YYZ.

Temperatures should continue cooling through the next few hours as the precip intensifies.

It's coming down at a good clip. Piling up quick. Looks like we can make a run for 100 days at YYZ.

Only had 3cm yesterday morning at YYZ and temps AOA 10c during the day. Snow today started too late to give us access to that loophole T4 mentioned. I think we may have just missed it. :(

Only had 3cm yesterday morning at YYZ and temps AOA 10c during the day. Snow today started too late to give us access to that loophole T4 mentioned. I think we may have just missed it. :(

Maybe! My Dad said theirs still a good 2-4cm left around YYZ. Shady areas escaped most of the warmth and are still holding a good snow cover.

Lets see bro.

1.2cm now.

Maybe! My Dad said theirs still a good 2-4cm left around YYZ. Shady areas escaped most of the warmth and are still holding a good snow cover.

Lets see bro.

1.2cm now.

lol as always @ your 15 minute measurements.

Snowcover is averaged. If there's 3cm left in shady areas and bare ground elsewhere, an average will be employed. Could be 1cm or a T.

lol as always @ your 15 minute measurements.

Snowcover is averaged. If there's 3cm left in shady areas and bare ground elsewhere, an average will be employed. Could be 1cm or a T.

LOL, always up-to-date man. And true. Well lets hope its for the better. Would be awesome if we crack that 100 mark.

Whiteouts outside wow!

Archived