12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
January 4-6th Winter Storm Part 3

Whitelakeroy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, me too....I slept like a log for 5 hours...but then that was it. It's storm time.

If this one pans out, it may be one we remember for a long time.

I see IND and IWX are watching things for a possible Blizzard Warning upgrade for later today. Icing on the cake if that happens.

What a night slept very little. Like a kid in a candy store. Not to mention I have no voice after that colt's game...

What a night slept very little. Like a kid in a candy store. Not to mention I have no voice after that colt's game...

At least you were able to take it easy with the IU game yesterday.  :whistle:  :P

Good luck over there my friend. Hopefully it pours snow later.

At least you were able to take it easy with the IU game yesterday.  :whistle:  :P

Good luck over there my friend. Hopefully it pours snow later.

What a debacle that was. It was supposed to be an appetizer for my house full. Then the Colts we were 1 dejected group for a while. I have never seen an IU team turn the ball over like this group.....ah well just a game

pretty obvious from radar trends that the NAM will be too far west with defo snows over IL

Yeah you can see on this loop that the back edge currently is sliding southeast, that could change later today but those riding the northwest edge aren't looking hot.

day_None_anim.gif

Archived