• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Post snow-pack apocalypse chance for wintry weather heading into Christmas morning

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every model shows nothing for us.

Actually every model shows precip for the region, especially the South Coast of MA and RI especially and eastern MA.  I have no idea what you are looking at, but the models NAM, GFS, UKMET, CMC all show something, the EURO if any model doesn't show much of anything, but has been late to the course lately.

Actually every model shows precip for the region, especially the South Coast of MA and RI especially and eastern MA.  I have no idea what you are looking at, but the models NAM, GFS, UKMET, CMC all show something, the EURO if any model doesn't show much of anything, but has been late to the course lately.

Dude, I'm talking snow. Who cares about rain. 

Scott's trollic doom-sayer attitude is a dose of reality, though.  It may actually come down at a good clip, but it really doesn't appear that cooler thickness' will have advected in during the heavier activity (assuming the NAM is onto something... never a good idea beyond 48 hours).   It would pour for 4 to 6 hours, then flip to flurries as it is ending -- perhaps you see a single parachute.   

Not sure where this "TK" got a blizzard notion out of the 06z version.. ah, no -

NWS home page is an amazing display of impact advisories right now.  From Tor watches to ice-storm warnings, arcing from TX to ME.  

Archived