Toothache
Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - Discussion

Animal

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12z GGEM

Not bad..

Yup- not bad at all. I find the storm thread to be entertaining though. The who is going to jackpot- who is going to fringe? Changes from run to run as everyone roots on the model that shows what they want. Just gotta sit back and be ready for whatever happens, or doesn't happen lol

Yup- not bad at all. I find the storm thread to be entertaining though. The who is going to jackpot- who is going to fringe? Changes from run to run as everyone roots on the model that shows what they want. Just gotta sit back and be ready for whatever happens, or doesn't happen lol

Yeap.. And from the little I saw of the Ukmet it doesn't look bad either. Hopefully the Euro holds it ground. 

Yeap.. And from the little I saw of the Ukmet it doesn't look bad either. Hopefully the Euro holds it ground.

One thing for sure- anything on top of what we already have is going to make for a very decent snow pack. And to have a major storm hit this week after having 3 accumulating storms this past week would be quite impressive.

One thing for sure- anything on top of what we already have is going to make for a very decent snow pack. And to have a major storm hit this week after having 3 accumulating storms this past week would be quite impressive.

Most in the area have about 12-15" on the ground. Many of us ( especially those in the SE sections of the HV) could have a 2'+ snowpack by the end of the week.

Most in the area have about 12-15" on the ground. Many of us ( especially those in the SE sections of the HV) could have a 2'+ snowpack by the end of the week.

Yeah I'm probably close to 15 at the moment.

My double wide driveway may have to become a single wide for awhile if that ends up being the case.

The snow pack is pretty substantial here. Some piles are nearly 8 feet high.

Yeah some of the parking lots here in the OC have quite the piles. Where abouts are you at Yanks?

Nice work on the pbp by the way- I know it gets rough in those threads, especially at times like this lol

On an unrelated note, take it you're a big Bombers fan.I'm hoping to see the Yanks get back to October ball this year- can't wait to see how everything pans out with all the new guys.

I was born in the Bronx originally so I bleed pinstripes hahaha

Animal, did u try McAfee Hardware for rock salt? They usually have everything

Never trust an Irish guy :drunk:

Animal, can't help you with salt but can you use sand?  Because I have a stone driveway I try not to use salt because it thaws out the driveway creating a mess. So I only use salt when I really need to, otherwise I use sand with decent results, it gives me traction and the dark color draws more heat into melting the snow and ice, just at a slower rate that salt does.

Anyone got any rock salt to send my way or know where to buy it. Nothing anywhere

Tried the local Home Depot and they were wiped out on Friday. Went to local Truevalue in New Windsor and they had everything. Try one out your way. Don't wait too long. When these latest runs hit the local news station weather segments. Folks will be flocking to the stores.

Tried the local Home Depot and they were wiped out on Friday. Went to local Truevalue in New Windsor and they had everything. Try one out your way. Don't wait too long. When these latest runs hit the local news station weather segments. Folks will be flocking to the stores.

Do you know if they had calcium?

And good looking out HV- thanks

May have to take a ride up there myself

Archived