joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - Discussion

Animal

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank goodness the rain finally stopped.  This place is locked up solid now, bushes banging against windows, branches down and the wind is kickin'.  Great and terrible at the same time.  Going to sleep now so I can wake up and shovel the new snow before I leave for work at about 4am, I figure it's going to take at least three hours to get to the city in the morning.  It's sh*t like this that reminds me why I bought a Subaru.

Good evening guys, Been quietly lurking for almost 10 yrs on the various wx forums. This storm has inspired me to post an obs. Figured I'd do it here since I'm a little upstream of most of you guys for tonight's finale. Anyway.. Moderate sleet w thunder. Four strikes in the last ten minutes. No snow yet but awesome nonetheless! Hoping for a quick changeover and a couple hours of insanity tonight.

Good evening guys, Been quietly lurking for almost 10 yrs on the various wx forums. This storm has inspired me to post an obs. Figured I'd do it here since I'm a little upstream of most of you guys for tonight's finale. Anyway.. Moderate sleet w thunder. Four strikes in the last ten minutes. No snow yet but awesome nonetheless! Hoping for a quick changeover and a couple hours of insanity tonight.

Welcome aboard!  Enjoy the ride tonight!

Welcome aboard- sit back, relax and enjoy the show!

I'm going to miss this fun tracking, anticipating and discussing in this forum after this storm. Pretty boring weather the rest of the month.

Hey- we might get a little something something Sat night- and maybe Monday night too. Not over yet. But I know what you mean- with these big ones we put so much time into it- once it's over I it's tough. Especially with winter winding down

Archived