Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
September 2013 Banter

wx n of atl

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the past few years sure have made weather a crappy hobby.  I'm hoping this winter changes things!

Totally agree.  About the most snow I saw here last winter was in my wife's Christmas snow globe.  If it hadn't been for that great March chase it would have been a total loss.

Totally agree.  About the most snow I saw here last winter was in my wife's Christmas snow globe.  If it hadn't been for that great March chase it would have been a total loss.

We had that one day where it snowed all day but no accumulation. It think it was the snow gods just playing with us.

I received a quick inch or so of graupel and snow with a convective line of snow, and it was awesome! It was fun to watch what appeared to be a thunderstorm coming in, but it snowed instead. I hope this winter , we can have one big snowstorm that the models sniff out 6 or 7 days out and lock in on it, instead of waffling. And everyone except Waycross, gets 4- 8 + inches! That would be a lot of fun! :)

I received a quick inch or so of graupel and snow with a convective line of snow, and it was awesome! It was fun to watch what appeared to be a thunderstorm coming in, but it snowed instead. I hope this winter , we can have one big snowstorm that the models sniff out 6 or 7 days out and lock in on it, instead of waffling. And everyone except Waycross, gets 4- 8 + inches! That would be a lot of fun! :)

Come on, you know I would be disappointed if that happened. Not even a dusting?

No, I think our snow is here, all 13 Feet of it! :

NWS Forecast for: Mt Baker WA

Issued by: National Weather Service Seattle, WA

Last Update: 3:25 am PDT Sep 28, 2013 12.gif Today

sn100.png

Heavy

Snow

Hi 30 °F Tonight

nsn100.png

Heavy

Snow

Lo 17 °F Sunday

sn100.png

Heavy

Snow

Hi 29 °F Sunday

Night

nsn100.png

Heavy

Snow

Lo 14 °F Monday

sn100.png

Heavy

Snow

Hi 22 °F Monday

Night

nsn80.png

Heavy

Snow

Lo 13 °F Tuesday

sn70.png

Snow

Likely

Hi 21 °F Wednesday

Snow

Hi 18 °F

Today: Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 30. Windy, with a south southwest wind 6 to 16 mph increasing to 34 to 44 mph. Winds could gust as high as 65 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 27 to 33 inches possible.

Tonight: Snow showers. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 17. Windy, with a south wind 39 to 49 mph decreasing to 13 to 23 mph. Winds could gust as high as 75 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 22 to 28 inches possible.

Sunday: Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 29. Windy, with a southwest wind 32 to 34 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 19 to 25 inches possible.

Sunday Night: Snow showers. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 14. Windy, with a south southwest wind 16 to 26 mph increasing to 38 to 48 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 70 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 27 to 33 inches possible.

Monday: Snow showers. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 22. South southwest wind 13 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 11 to 17 inches possible.

Monday Night: Snow showers. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 13. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 12 to 18 inches possible.

Tuesday: Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 5 to 9 inches possible.

Da* n !!!! Andy Wood is leaving fox Carolina !! :(.

He's going to Murfreesboro , TN. Ain't gonna be the same without Coldrainstr8cashomey on the local weather anymore. I hope he still posts some on here during winter threats.i guess Tennessee is still Southeast ?? This was his last night!

Wow that stinks! Andy was the best TV Met in the area.

Archived