Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
August 2013 Banter

metalicwx366

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seanus is a dirty old man. We can see all the drool on his shirt.

At least his was clear :lol: I had bbq all over the front of mine :P  

Lol, I was thinking the same thing too, but I have enough unBurnsian couth not to mention it :)  Anyway, maybe he's just won the chug a lug contest..... he's got kind of a ship eating grin :)

Tony

He was the only guy in our party of four  :lol: 

We need to liven up the banter thread. Today is the anniversary of my great grandfathers death at the age of 98. My mother related the story.

Upon hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away, my mother went straight to her grandparent's house to visit her 95 year-old grandmother and comfort her. When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied, "He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning." Horrified, my mother told her grandmother that 2 people nearly 100 years old having sex would surely be asking for trouble. "Oh no, my dear," replied granny. "Many years ago, realizing our advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring. It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even. Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the Ding and out on the Dong." She paused to wipe away a tear, and continued, "He'd still be alive if the ice cream truck hadn't come along."

We need to liven up the banter thread. Today is the anniversary of my great grandfathers death at the age of 98. My mother related the story.

Upon hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away, my mother went straight to her grandparent's house to visit her 95 year-old grandmother and comfort her. When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied, "He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning." Horrified, my mother told her grandmother that 2 people nearly 100 years old having sex would surely be asking for trouble. "Oh no, my dear," replied granny. "Many years ago, realizing our advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring. It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even. Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the Ding and out on the Dong." She paused to wipe away a tear, and continued, "He'd still be alive if the ice cream truck hadn't come along."

LMAO Great story!  :lol:

:lol:  

Look who came to breakfast !

Grandfather Mountain Ridgeline in the background.

(Moved from OBS to Banner thread)

Holy crap! Was he invited or did he just crash your party? Great capture :) 

This place is slower than a Waycross Saturday night. :)

True  :lol:   

While it's slow and before the winter weenies show up in force........I just want to thank everyone here in the se forum for being the best that amwx has to offer.  You all make this place my internet "home away from home".   :wub:  

While it's slow and before the winter weenies show up in force........I just want to thank everyone here in the se forum for being the best that amwx has to offer.  You all make this place my internet "home away from home".   :wub:

I'll second that.  I always try to check in daily -- even during these slow months -- and look forward to reading the banter, obs, etc.

Archived