e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
April 2013 General Discussion Part 2

MidwestChaser

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

too lazy to go and drive out to the mid-60's inland and fishing probably would have sucked from shore anyways so McDonald's fillet of bass sandwiches it is for dinner instead of fresh fish.

Today even at home was a top shelf day for this springs standards and I got a lot of yard work done.

lol. I went out and hit a bucket this afternoon. Always hit 'em good on the range though. :D

I hear that but my good is, better.

I haven't golfed in about 6 yrs :(   Me and the wife want to get back in to it and if we do and I don't feel like I would totally  embarrass myself on the course I would love to come down there next spring/summer or fall and golf with you for a couple days..  I'm sure I could drag wisconsinwx and tropical down too to complete the Foursome.....of golf lol  :facepalm:

I haven't golfed in about 6 yrs :(   Me and the wife want to get back in to it and if we do and I don't feel like I would totally  embarrass myself on the course I would love to come down there next spring/summer or fall and golf with you for a couple days..  I'm sure I could drag wisconsinwx and tropical down too to complete the Foursome.....of golf lol  :facepalm:

i've never golfed.  Did you like the article I posted about turds, it was for you.

Haha. Seriously though, I'd be totally up for that. We can get Thundersnow12, SchaumburgStormer, afterimage and others involved too. Call it the first GLOV golf outing.  :beer:

i've never golfed.  Did you like the article I posted about turds, it was for you.

well you know how to drink.. and drinking is required for me on the course..  so we can hack up the course and drink..   maybe we can get 2 foursomes together.

I figured that lol.. but I mostly knew all that crap already

With warmer weather on the way, it will be interesting to hear how many times we hear "torch" or "torching" to describe seasonal temperatures :lol:

last Morch has really mind humped those of my relatives down here and the ones up-north that hate snow and now think last Morch is the normal lol.

They b**ch when its hot, b**ch when its cold.. b**ch, b**ch b**ch about the weather...  what do they want I dunno.

I feel like golf is one of those things where if you don't try it before 18 or so, you can never start.

I can feel that..

mid-life crisis time might be another time to restart.   :oldman:   me lol.  Thankfully I still feel young at 38 and can do most physical activities like when I was 18.

Archived