joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
3/7-3/8 lgt snow/rain obs

tombo82685

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am no longer at home.... I am actually sitting in Kansas City Airport waiting for a flight... but, based on reports, it seems like New Jersey, at least as far as south as say, Cherry Hill/Mt. Laurel area did pretty well in this, picking up an inch or two or maybe a bit more so far (and considering the sun angle, I doubt much more will accumulate). Considering most New York City locations (in the city, not the burbs) are only reporting slightly more (say 2" to 3"), this is a pretty surprising (happily so) overperformance. I have to agree with whoever said that this one "felt" like the best storm of the season. I may have gotten a bit more in one of the other nickel and dime events this winter, but, for the few minutes I got to enjoy the snow (at 4 am-ish before heading to BWI for my flight), it really felt like winter for the first and only time this season. Enjoy it everybody.

About 2-3 inches IMBY, neighbor.

About 2-3 inches IMBY, neighbor.

That is what I was hoping.  We had picked up a quick half inch in less than an hour very, very early this morning so I was hoping it kept up.  The other reports from the area seemed to be saying a little bit less so I stayed on the conservative side.  

Regardless, enjoy it.  I wish I was there, too.   

dont want to go off topic but no road trip north?

roadtrip to nockamixon works, there is 2" over there everythings covered 5.5" miles away and it is still snowing and several inches other side of the county by reports, got back home the sun is out and most of the grass is visible. We got gradient killed too far west yet AGAIN!

37F partly sunny

Archived