• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Feb28th-March1st Norlun Potential

Sey-Mour Snow

return over sE pa ...sct'd thru most of NJ and now into SW ct ....ya looks like we will have to keep an eye on this stuff.....some meso's would give the idea that these returns become mod/to isolated heavy so ....i hope some weenie hiill could grab 2-3 ....that would be sweet.

Even in the hills we might waste an hour or more on rain before it flips

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

return over sE pa ...sct'd thru most of NJ and now into SW ct ....ya looks like we will have to keep an eye on this stuff.....some meso's would give the idea that these returns become mod/to isolated heavy so ....i hope some weenie hiill could grab 2-3 ....that would be sweet.

That model did well echoes on the doorstep, about to rain again

43/39

Man you get grumpy as winter slowly wanes

Ha on one hand we have Scooter saying I am hyping March 11-13 on the other hand we have you saying I am grumpy. Dude it has been like 40-45 rainy for days, down to little snow, just being real. Not seeing anything big in the cards. It will get colder and snow showery but its NNE time. Thats all I care about right now, ski season.

We all have our ways of dealing with the end of winter, every year it is the same thing.  Sometime very soon, Kevin will fire up the lawn and garden thread, and change his sig to hot from april 1-august30 many deaths in sne due to heat.

Its all very amusing, some people just quietly dissapear as threats go by the way side............

Hope somebody somewhere can get a coating but man its warm

Not sure if this is the Norlun, but BTV thinking widespread 3-6" possible by Saturday afternoon/evening...

.SHORT TERM /6 AM FRIDAY MORNING THROUGH SATURDAY NIGHT/...AS OF 345 PM EST THURSDAY...UPPER LEVEL LOW WILL CONTINUE TO BE THEDOMINANT WEATHER FEATURE FOR THE NORTH COUNTRY AS IT SHIFTS SLOWLYTO THE EAST THROUGH THE PERIOD. DEEP MOIST CYCLONIC FLOW WILLPREVAIL...ALLOWING FOR A CONTINUATION OF SNOW SHOWERS ALONG WITHCLOUDY SKIES. PRECIPITATION WILL BE ENHANCED AT TIMES AS SERIESOF VORT LOBES ROTATE AROUND SLOWLY DEPARTING UPPER LOW.PRECIPITATION CHANCES WILL BE HIGHEST OVER THE NORTHERN HIGHERTERRAIN ZONES WHERE WIDESPREAD ACCUMULATIONS OF 3 TO 6 INCHES CANBE EXPECTED THROUGH SATURDAY NIGHT WITH LOCALIZED HIGHER AMOUNTS.

We all have our ways of death aling with the end of winter, every year it is the same thing. Sometime very soon, Kevin will fire up the lawn and garden thread, and change his sig to hot from april 1-august30 many deaths in sne due to heat.

Its all very amusing, some people just quietly dissapear as threats go by the way side............

I know it's pretty warm. We have chances coming up though.

We all have our ways of dealing with the end of winter, every year it is the same thing.  Sometime very soon, Kevin will fire up the lawn and garden thread, and change his sig to hot from april 1-august30 many deaths in sne due to heat.

LOL-no one is getting a coating....torchy and no QPF

amidst all these upper level threats that have produced just about nothing in my area, i had to think back to the last time a ull well behind a primary produced and it was back to dec 08 where the primary produced about eight inches here and then the ull lingered producing steady light snows for almost another 24 hrs producing another three inches of fluff

then that sunday we got a quick three inches with another event the generally missed us to the east but all in all it was a very snowy three to four days..

i am pretty sure most folks had a lot more than i did but it was still cool nonetheless

Archived