• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Feb 8th-9th Do We Finally Get A Coastal?

dryslot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny how people only remember the phails . I guess he doesn't remember all the good calls this winter

You're only as good as your last forecast. Kind of like getting it on with your wife.....and it's just a bad one. She won't remember the one last week when you had her bouncing off the ceiling....

I gave the KURO props earlier and you know it.

Cry me a river. You posted numerous times yesterday and previously of 1-3 regionwide, others scoffed, KURO failed.

This go round you have made it abundantly clear that the 6th will produce more snow than Friday

Let's see. I think a smallish event Friday, coating Tues/Weds

You already owe me a 12 pack

You're only as good as your last forecast. Kind of like getting it on with your wife.....and it's just a bad one. She won't remember the one last week when you had her bouncing off the ceiling....

I put myself out there by issuing public forecasts and ideas so I certainly have to face the music when I'm wrong. So many folks today had plenty to say to me. Where are they when I nail one?

I put myself out there by issuing public forecasts and ideas so I certainly have to face the music when I'm wrong. So many folks today had plenty to say to me. Where are they when I nail one?

Which ones have you nailed? Give us exact dates.

KFS had it's moments late Dec/early Jan

Lately it has had data ingestion issues

Yes, i think it is having issues correctly finding the right balance of  any texts it gets from pro mets with it's inherent need for survival (to keep a snowy bias during cold season wrt to it's own interpretation of events ).  I think the correct balance is 99/1, But the Kfs has initialization issue built in for it's own survival.

Archived