joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Severe (tornado + wind) event looming: 01/30-01/31 Wed.-Thursday

Ground Scouring

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guy on WSB just said about correlation coefficient - "that indicates something on in the atmosphere that's.....not...good." - How informative. Is this guy pretty good? Not familiar with many of the on air mets down there. 

None of them are good IMHO.  Kirk Mellish on AM750 in Atlanta is the best we have down here in GA...but he's a radio guy.

I would expect this cell to be next as it moves toward the Georgia line.  We're also getting warmer here as the afternoon rolls on.  Everyone in the metro Atlanta area needs to be prepared the next few hours.

Yeah, that cell concerns me a lot, especially if it stays out in front of the line. 

Isn't the user Weatherkid#27 in Kennesaw? If that tor warned cells stays together, it'll be going right over that area.

Yeah.  He said he was in school earlier though and I hear the sirens going off.  I'd be pretty confident they are taking cover now.

Developing sup along the Randolph/Heard Co. line may be trouble as it tracks over highly-populated areas in an hour or so.

That'll be the one that will track right over MBY if it holds together and stays on its current path.  Hopefully I can get some pics this afternoon.  Would love to go out but have the 2 year old with me!  Storm chasing with a 2 year old?  My wife would kill me!!!

Archived