Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
December 2012 banter thread

nycsnow

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Normally, I would be thinking this way as well, but it really does not look like this current pattern has staying power. See, for example, donsutherland's posts in the main thread. Unlke last year when he never saw us escaping the torch, he outlines some pretty persuasive reasons why this year looks different. If this pans out, it looks like you might want to keep your coat, hat, and gloves close-by. :thumbsup:

...i was thinking the same thing..discouraged by a temp of 61..i thought what don s. said and

what his thoughts are..he still thinks the weather will turn colder come mid december..i'm hanging my hat with donald sutherland..

60's in December, you can forget about snow.

I guarantee if this torch went on for a couple weeks, people would be mad. They certainly were mad last winter.

If it's not gonna snow..a day like today is nice..A two day cold shot does nothing for me..sorry..dry and cold with no snow chances is not my thing

Paul Pastelok from Accuweather

He says pattern will change, why do you assume (or are you assuming) he means to a cold and snowy pattern? Im pretty sure HM has outlined why the pattern will change it likely wont amount to a snowy one for us....

He says pattern will change, why do you assume (or are you assuming) he means to a cold and snowy pattern? Im pretty sure HM has outlined why the pattern will change it likely wont amount to a snowy one for us....

Yeah, our only chance to cash in is if the Euro weeklies are right with their strong -NAO depictions for the 2nd half of the month. Otherwise, we're going to be on the wrong side of the gradient.

Because he mentioned it. Why are people so hung up over last winter?

Because he mentioned it. Why are people so hung up over last winter?

this winter wont be last winter, just like last year wasnt 2001-2002. None the less, the likelihood of a very good winter go down significantly with a weak december. I posted the stats in the SNE subforum.

Archived