• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Problem on forum with iPhone

Starting a few days ago I am unable to quote a persons quote and then reply to it on my iPhone. I also can't switch from mobile version to full version. I see the full version option, but it doesn't let me click on it to switch .

When I click on a persons post , it doesn't give me any options to reply to it. It's like nothing happens. I can post ok, but those 2 things I described are now happening,

Has anyone had this happen to them? Any help on fixing the problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks'

Starting a few days ago I am unable to quote a persons quote and then reply to it on my iPhone. I also can't switch from mobile version to full version. I see the full version option, but it doesn't let me click on it to switch .

When I click on a persons post , it doesn't give me any options to reply to it. It's like nothing happens. I can post ok, but those 2 things I described are now happening,

Has anyone had this happen to them? Any help on fixing the problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks'

Are you wearing your mittens when you're trying this? No such problems on iOS 6 here.

Thanks'

I have iPhone 4 and this is not happening to me.....I did not update iOS yet....however I have continued to update apps and so far haven't had any problems.....I have TapaTalk but only use it to upload pics if necessary.....I don't like it for a couple reasons

Forum still doesn't work right in IE10 Windows 8. Can't use the return key. Windows 8 has been out for 2-3 months RTM and a few weeks on the shelves sad.png Maybe we need to donate more?

Just ditch IE10. Most people I know stopped using IE many many versions ago. IETAB for chrome or firefox lets you use IE when necessary still.

It's not AMWX fault that it stinks, all they can do is apply the patches supplied by IPB.

Just ditch IE10. Most people I know stopped using IE many many versions ago. IETAB for chrome or firefox lets you use IE when necessary still.

It's not AMWX fault that it stinks, all they can do is apply the patches supplied by IPB.

Well said. Until Invision updates to fix IE10's weird faults, there is nothing that can be done on our end. They will be updating 3.4 soon.. I'll see if that will include an IE10 patch (i'm sure it will)

In the meantime, hit F12 and set browser mode to IE9 compatibility. That should fix the Enter button issue.

UPDATE: I found a code fix that will automatically put you in IE9 compatibility... let me know if it works.

Well said. Until Invision updates to fix IE10's weird faults, there is nothing that can be done on our end. They will be updating 3.4 soon.. I'll see if that will include an IE10 patch (i'm sure it will)

In the meantime, hit F12 and set browser mode to IE9 compatibility. That should fix the Enter button issue.

UPDATE: I found a code fix that will automatically put you in IE9 compatibility... let me know if it works.

Will let you know next time I'm logged in. It's activated now but I don't remember if I did that or not!

Thanks

Archived