• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
12/20-12/21 Moderate/Intense Clipper Event?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if that doesn't throw a wrench for us Ohio guys. First time every model agrees and then the Euro has to screw it all up lol.

Oh jeeze, what an a*shole lol. Jp. You had me worried Ill give you that cause I am on my cell so I can't check the models right now and furthermore it isn't out for me yet lol

Man you are hardcore, checking the weather forums on your cell phone. At the bar drinking?beer.gif

Put it this way, I used to drink Whiskey sours, and my wifes uncle told me about crown and cream soda and well put it this way, that is all I drink now. It is absolutely great.

Interesting. I prefer it straight up, but may have to give that a try sometime, maybe with something cheaper though like Windsor.

EURO has the same storm on christmas eve as the GFS just about 12 hrs slower.

that christmas storm is looking real good if the mean flow can keep the S/W far enough north, its gonna be one of those w-e storms that strengthens as it moves east and dumps on alot of people and doesn't disappoint many with rain as it never cuts but we'll see this first storm is the most important and how it interacts or reforms the block in the 120hr frame.

+1

Told myself I will not get emotionally involved with this one too much until at least tomorrow.. So fail.. Now there is a possible storm 2 late week :arrowhead:

Hey now I enjoy it straight up at times. But I have a crown rocks glass, I fill it halfway with crown and half cream soda, perfect mix. But if you ever get the chance try crown royal black and crown royal xtra rare. Both excellent.

As for the storm, I dont know what to think now. all models came in with a great storm for us in ohio and the euro comes in with crap for us.

BTW what does that Christmas Eve storm look like for us down here.

Archived