northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Summer of 2012 BANTER thread...

ag3

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They hit 88 at noon..then winds shifted to the sse and stopped them from climbing

I'm not specifically talking about only today. Over the past week or so, Newark temps have been kept in check.

I'm just playing around with the clouds comments although I'm starting to see that connection.

Guest Pamela

Ok, i will fly down to Boca and secure my beach house.

How did the first week on the new job turn out?

brutal summer that was...rained all of june-july was very cool but dry at least and then some mugginess in August, but all in all, a year without a summer.

Best summer ever. Kept the water temps cool into early August and the Western LI Sound had a striped bass run that lasted into early August. Awesome fishing.

This year was an incredible striped bass run as well in the western LI sound but it peaked in late June and is over now as the fish head east and then north in search of 65-69 degree water.

Best summer ever. Kept the water temps cool into early August and the Western LI Sound had a striped bass run that lasted into early August. Awesome fishing.

This year was an incredible striped bass run as well in the western LI sound but it peaked in late June and is over now as the fish head east and then north in search of 65-69 degree water.

Where'd you catch those porgies? I'm eating one right now.

fishing is stupid. You are depleting what is left of the worlds natural resources. Fishing is the #1 contributor to global warming.

Commercial fishing depletes stocks. 1 pass with a net of a trawler kills more fish then 1 years of recreational fishermen.

Luckily in America there are tight regulations and many species are at 50 year highs.

PATTERN CHANGE ON THE WAY FOR THE NATION! Big cool down coming to the Midwest with lots of heavy rains as whatever heat is left gets pushed to the west coast and likely stays there most of the month. The hottest weather reached over the past 2 weeks and into this weekend will most likely be the hottest part of this summer. Any heat that comes should be very brief and not so hot. Long stretches of near to below normal on the way. Developing nino, +nao, and negative pna...

:weenie:

Archived