• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Warning points

Why the heck do I have a line reading "0 warning points" under my post count and join date? Nobody else has this, it makes me feel a bit conspicuous... I mean, if I had actually done something out of line and received a warning for it, that would be one thing, but... Zero warning points??? Is it really necessary to inform the world that no, I don't have any warning points? I had kinda hoped that would be taken for granted, ya know?

Why the heck do I have a line reading "0 warning points" under my post count and join date? Nobody else has this, it makes me feel a bit conspicuous... I mean, if I had actually done something out of line and received a warning for it, that would be one thing, but... Zero warning points??? Is it really necessary to inform the world that no, I don't have any warning points? I had kinda hoped that would be taken for granted, ya know?

No one but you and staff can see your warning points or lack there of.

dude you need to chill out. Look at what Srain posted. You are fine

dude you need to chill out. Look at what Srain posted. You are fine

Yeah, no problem, I know. I had actually intended my post to sound cool, calm, and ironically amused... Guess it didn't come off that way. Sorry 'bout that, these nuances can be hard to convey. Where the hell is the ironic amusement smiley when you need one, anyway? Guess this will have to do for now:

;)

Yeah, no problem, I know. I had actually intended my post to sound cool, calm, and ironically amused... Guess it didn't come off that way. Sorry 'bout that, these nuances can be hard to convey. Where the hell is the ironic amusement smiley when you need one, anyway? Guess this will have to do for now:

;)

N/P, Understood. As for the other emoticons, click on the one above when you make a post, and then some will appear below your post and then click on show all and you will have them all at your disposal.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived