Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Heart of April banter and discussion.

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ens are nowhere near that cold so it will likely be nothing close to that.

There is always a chance for magic to happen. I'll be spending the next two weeks living in the snow so I'll be at peace with the end of the Winter of '11-'12 when I get home. It will be nice to get away from these awful 70's and the horrific black flies. Then it will be only another 4 1/2 to 5 months before the snow flies again.

There is always a chance for magic to happen. I'll be spending the next two weeks living in the snow so I'll be at peace with the end of the Winter of '11-'12 when I get home. It will be nice to get away from these awful 70's and the horrific black flies. Then it will be only another 4 1/2 to 5 months before the snow flies again.

Nice shot. FWIW, no 70's are in our forecasts for the next week. So, you can escape that at home.

Scooter I mentioned you on air this morning as I was ripping off your "wheel of misfortune" line for the weekend.

HAHA nice. Actually, I can't take credit for that. I remember that term used by Barry Burbank and it just stuck with me. Just one of those things I always remembered.

KFS with another win for the weekend rainstorm per 00z Euro???

Actually the solution is the opposite of what he is forecasting in terms of synoptics but similar in terms of sensible weather. Not sure how to score that one though we all know how Kevin will score it.

It's getting to the point of being ridiculous now. It's liken whatever can go wrong is going wrong. The same general theme we had all winter. No coastals,no storms , little to no precip.

This blows. I am going to be forced to break out the sprinkler this week. I have to drop the 2nd LESCO application this weekend at the latest

It's getting to the point of being ridiculous now. It's liken whatever can go wrong is going wrong. The same general theme we had all winter. No coastals,no storms , little to no precip.

This blows. I am going to be forced to break out the sprinkler this week. I have to drop the 2nd LESCO application this weekend at the latest

I still think the most likely scenario is big rains.

I agree. Going back to my April 23-30 discussion, I noted that the period could end on a warm note. As for May, a slowly increasing majority of my analogs is pointing to warmth. The continuing progression of the MJO could increase prospects for such an outcome.

Looks like Gibbs was right. The torch continues in May

Archived