Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Heart of April banter and discussion.

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to love the 4am temp spike of 10 degrees as the winds swtiched from onshore to off.

http://www.wundergro...sp?ID=KNYHOWAR4

If you look at the temp graph I posted above, the spike was not due to the shift of onshore vs. offshore. BOX references this too in their AFD.

But, it was a good pre-frontal spike in the wee hours here.

EDIT: Temp continue to drop here. Once I had a .1* bounce after the sun rose, I thought I was bottomed out. But, just dropped another .5" in the last 5 minutes so CAA making an early run.

58.7/40

If you look at the temp graph I posted above, the spike was not due to the shift of onshore vs. offshore. BOX references this too in their AFD.

But, it was a good pre-frontal spike in the wee hours here.

EDIT: Temp continue to drop here. Once I had a .1* bounce after the sun rose, I thought I was bottomed out. But, just dropped another .5" in the last 5 minutes so CAA making an early run.

58.7/40

The graph I posted (from my area in southern queens) is from the windshift from on to off.

Yeah, but the used syringes everywhere make up for that.

Eh, just don't walk on them. Besides, I'd rather that then have mosquitoes chew my arm off and fly it back to the nest. Nothing like eating outdoors with no bugs. It's like a whole new world opens up for you. I can't so much as eat a hot dog at my parents without getting Malaria.

Eh, just don't walk on them. Besides, I'd rather that then have mosquitoes chew my arm off and fly it back to the nest. Nothing like eating outdoors with no bugs. It's like a whole new world opens up for you. I can't so much as eat a hot dog at my parents without getting Malaria.

I agree. The mosquitoes here can be awful. At least the pattern is not conducive for them.

Edit...and we put up a screen house on the deck for dining al fresco

Yeah I think a few products offer up interior/apps highest elevation snows. Lol.

Hpc also made mention of it.

That should be a moisture loaded storm given gulf origins and good atlantic inflow.

How were ec ens pops?

They were pretty good for most of SNE. The EC ensembles seemed best for central and western areas as well as NNE. Still some differences in the models.

Archived