Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Historical Wunderground maps

Ginx snewx

Was in this Feb 5 2001 , 7 per hour death band in in Newry Me

That was such a fkn sick storm... one of my all time faves... a surprise where I was in S Ct. ... we had 15" when forecasts were for 3-6... epic, epic bands... oft overlooked storm, too.

I think I forgot how badly SE NE got shafted in that one... that historical image is brutal for them!

Hey Steve, dec '94 may get analyzed as a tropical system from what I heard. I know it's December but It hovered over a warm eddy and NHC is looking at it.

Cool, I was working at Pfizers on the Thames in GON that night, great surge and sheet metal flying through the air in a chemical plant with hundreds of volatiles, scary night. I registered a true 74 at my home in Ashaway RI, made the SPS, many similar reports corroborated my reading. No power on Christmas sucked though.

Cool, I was working at Pfizers on the Thames in GON that night, great surge and sheet metal flying through the air in a chemical plant with hundreds of volatiles, scary night. I registered a true 74 at my home in Ashaway RI, made the SPS, many similar reports corroborated my reading. No power on Christmas sucked though.

Nothing scary at Pfizer...heh heh

Archived