joxey
Feb 17 Storm Disco I - looking like a POS special

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

POS

Nah, nice little refresher.

Please just make this all end. I would just like to close my eyes, wake up and have it be June. The wasted time..the false promises of storms..the heartbreak, the frustration...I am defeated . I'm glad I never invested much in this storm .

It's sad that it's come to this. Just get yourself reved up for next Winter , you know it is likely to be better. Please though, don't wish Winter away only to be replaced with the ugliness of heat.

It's sad that it's come to this. Just get yourself reved up for next Winter , you know it is likely to be better. Please though, don't wish Winter away only to be replaced with the ugliness of heat.

Dry soil, way behind in precip, Kev is already having visions of heat, really hot weather, 75 will feel cool after the fall and winter we have had.........

Circle of Despair

36/29 spitting mangled flurries now. If we wetbulb like you guys down in SNE, maybe we can pick up 1/2"-2" from 800ft on up to 3,000ft. Freezing level right around (1,500ft).

Danville,VT (1400ft) is down to 32.7F and Walden,VT (2200ft) is down to 30.2F.

I suspect there is precip falling out to the west in those locales, allowing them to wetbulb, because I don't think the lapse rate is that steep right now.

Dry soil, way behind in precip, Kev is already having visions of heat, really hot weather, 75 will feel cool after the fall and winter we have had.........

Circle of Despair

yeah, I feel bad for you guys. You're not even getting to see flakes. It's all pretty amusing at this point. I'm at peace with Winter 2011-12. While not the best it's still provided lots of good times for me. Ice fishing and skiing are both alive and well here and will be for some time to come. I fully expect there will be at least one crusher to book end the Winter. I don't get why people want to rush Spring. You know it's going to be a long,cold and grey Spring. No way we go through this and then it just turns into Santa Barbara. Typical miserable New England Spring is my guess. Glad I like that kind of weather. Snow moved in around noon. The guys out on the lake said as soon as the snow started the fishing picked up.

Archived