northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Jan 20/21 Snow Threat

snowNH

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope everydone does well. Every single poster has had a meltdown this year..some more than one..so we all need this

I've never had a meltdown.

Thanks Pete! ITs been a long haul and lots of ribbing of good nature back and forth, I am stoked for some firepit activities, sledding and being outside enjoying every single solitary flake.

Going to try and hit the hay around 9 so I can walk up around 2 dont want to miss the first flakes........and enjoy it from there.

Looks like a half foot of fluff coming your way.

Hope you have a great time Joe. Hoping for 4-5", you never know maybe some GC magic and we catch a little more. Skiing all day in the new snow tomorrow FTW. Toboggan party here tonight. Helmets are required this evening as it's FAST !!!!

Man this precip is flying in here models will be way off with start times at least down this way, GL radar kind of broken and scattered, SE radar much more juiced than I thought it would be.

Radar hallucinations already Joe?

There's a ton of dry air to overcome..so it may be snowing aloft for several hours. You should see flakes around 4:00am

THere is a lot of dry air, but not that far too our west, like at state college winds are already south at 3. This is obviously virga but things are moistening up nicely, these system usually tick north and usually come in quicker, we shall see.

Archived